Theatre charge Nurse, will be in a highly influential position. The post holder will be responsible for the professional leadership of nursing services ensuring that nursing standards and practices comply with the policies and procedures. The post holder will also, work in collaboration with other members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure seamless patient care is provided. The post holder will ensure that the team understand their roles and are working within the clinical governance strategy and promote excellence in clinical practice in line with Dubai Healthcare City Regulatory Standards and in compliance with the quality standards of the group.
The theatre charge Nurse needs to have a high level of assertiveness being able to enforce adherence to the theatre policies and procedures. The role requires strong leadership skills. Autonomy is an indispensable skill as the post holder will be required to manage the theatre nursing unit without direct supervision.
Previous theatre leadership experience is mandatory. the post holder will be responsible of identifying risk practices within the team and implement corrective measures.
The post will be based at the Dubai Hospital, but role will cover supervision of any of the group’s facility in the UAE.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior nursing role. UAE experience is required.
- Theatre experience is mandatory.
- Ophthalmology experience is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of theatre policies and JCI compliance.
- Ability to maintain professional and personal credibility across all staff groups.
- Ability to lead teams, lead practice and continuous professional development, work effectively as part of a multi-professional team
- Personal motivation and enthusiasm for the development of nursing, patient care and the enhancement of the patients experience of care
- DHCC license or eligible for licensure at DHCC (http://dhcr.gov.ae/en/Professionals )