We are now looking to add full-time nurses to our growing practice. As a telemedicine nurse you will be:
- Responsible for patient intake, insurance verification, customer service, and assisting the physicians as needed.
- Your duties will be performed on our telemedicine platform via phone and/or video chat.
- As a telemedicine nurse you will be at the forefront of healthcare innovation and will be providing patients with care that is often more affordable and efficient than a traditional in-person visit.
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- DHA Licensed or with valid eligibility letter • Fluency in English (mandatory)
- Candidates fluent in Arabic, Hindi, Tagalog, or Malayalam will be given priority but this is not mandatory
- Must be available to start in 4 week
Job Skills and Competencies
- Strong foundation of medical knowledge in outpatient settings
- Excellent communication and customer service skills •
- General proficiency with computers and ability to touch-type
- Self-driven with strong leadership skills
- Ability to manage time and tasks without direct supervision
- Professional, flexible and adaptable