Surveyors x 3 (Car Park)
1. Review contract drawings. Prepare and maintain calculations, sketches, reports, schedules and descriptions of surveys in order to identify survey requirements, and subsequently check accuracy of the information provided.
2. Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, center lines, offsets and all other characteristics of the Works. Plan and conduct surveys to establish baselines, elevations, and other measurements.
3. Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys necessary for the setting out of the Works.
4. Check accuracy of survey equipment daily and document results weekly. Arrange for equipment that is out of caliber to be repaired.
5. Set out and provide necessary back up information (eg sketches, drawings, pins, tapes, profiles….) for required lines and levels of the works as required by the site construction team. Determine levels, co-ordinates, alignments of important features using theodolites, total station, levels, and satellite-based global
positioning systems (GPS).
6. Establish and check and document fixed points for use as Bench Marks / Temporary Bench Marks. Baseline control to be regularly checked and documented.
7. Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish site boundaries based on Affection Plans and ROW, Contract drawings. Record the results of surveys, verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations.
Produce records of surveys for use in site records.
8. Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys. Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and clients, and others concerned with projects.
9. Perform all activities in compliance with the Company Health, Safety and Environmental Management System (HSEMS) and the assigned specific responsibilities and comply with and implement any local laws and Client requirements related to Health, Safety and Environmental aspects at workplace as per the bestowed authority and responsibility.
10. Any other ad hoc administrative duty as requested by the Line Manager or Management staff.
To ensure that all survey operations conducted at site are accurate and fully documented in accordance with QA/QC procedures.
Certificate or diploma
surveying or engineering or trained and passed in house route to designated position
Qualification, experience and knowledge