We are looking for specialized candidates with good interpersonal skills for the position of Gastroenterologist.
- Gastroenterologist duties include consulting and diagnosing patients, inspecting internal organs through endoscopic procedures and consulting with patients’ primary physicians, among other duties.
- They are highly skilled specialists with a comprehensive understanding of all gastroenterological conditions and treatment options.
- Gastroenterologists should demonstrate good interpersonal skills as they will be required to attend to patient needs and consult with other specialists.
- Consulting with patients to understand their health concerns.
- Performing specialized tests to diagnose patients.
- Determining proper courses of treatment.
- Consulting with a patient’s primary doctor.
- Analyzing patient historical data.
- Consulting with other specialists, such as oncologists, in the case of cancer.
- Performing endoscopic procedures to inspect internal organs.
- Performing X-Ray, MRI and ultrasound scanning.
- Performing surgery in the digestive tract.
- Medical degree.
- Completion of a three-year internal residency.
- Completion of a three-year Gastroenterology fellowship.
- Attainment of certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Proficiency in performing endoscopic and colonoscopy procedures.
- Proficiency with X-Rays, MRIs and ultrasound scanning.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Working Time is Full Time
- Salary is AED 25K TO AED 90K (GP, Specialist, Consultant)
- Benefits is Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance,
- Education allowance
Key Demographic Requirements – applicants must be:
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3