Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Identify potential new opportunities from target customers in the Commercial fit-out industry
- Do market study and focus the marketing activities as per the demand of the market across various industry segments
- Understand the competition & propose products and services in order to win over the competition by gaining the Customer’s confidence.
- Plan daily sales call in order to include 4-5 cold calls and 3-4 follow up calls on a daily basis
- Prepare well in advance before any planned meeting and make presentations /demonstrations in a convincing manner and order
- Work closely with the Branch Manager in order to make effective sales presentations with potential customers
- Generate at least 10 No’s prospective business leads/inquiries above AED 200,000/- across fit-out, office furniture & flooring segments in every month
- Achieve a target hit rate of 30% on the quotations by proper evaluation/scrutiny of the inquiries generated
- Achieve a quarterly sales target of AED 1.25 Million with an estimated GP of 25%
- Co-ordinate with design, estimation, and projects teams in various stages of a business generation & make sure the proposals are being made as per customer’s requirement
- Identify the shortfalls in target achievement on monthly basis and take appropriate corrective steps to mitigate the shortfall
- Understand competitors movements in the market well in advance and inform the sales team to take appropriate counter sales plans jointly
- Adhere to the company’s business plan & contribute to the successful achievement of the same
- Attend weekly sales meetings and come up with constructive suggestions to improve business
- Make sure the billings are done as per project progress / agreed with payment terms and ensure the payments are collected within stipulated time frame
- Meet at least 5 Interior Design firms in a week to promote our office furniture & flooring brands in their upcoming projects by specifying the products from our range
- Generate product inquiries from major Consultants & Main Contractors for their ongoing and upcoming projects
- Follow up on new/upcoming tender opportunities, prepare technical and commercial offers with appropriate presentations and required documents
- Participate in techno-commercial negotiations in a view to obtain the client order with expected GP
- Make a well-established network of potential lead providers like real estate companies, building management, facility management companies, consultants, and architects
- Register our company with esteemed client groups as their regular vendor for supplying branded furniture, carpets, and other interior fit-out needs
- Prepare and submit daily sales reports (DSR) in the stipulated format with appropriate details & business cards
- Coordinate and submit closeout documents and obtain completion certificate on time
- Make sure the project is completely billed and payments & bank guarantees are collected within 15days of project completion.
- Handle customer queries/complaints and make sure the customer is happy with our services and quality of execution
Sales and Marketing
- Thorough knowledge about the products, specification, pricing of the entire products within our portfolio
- Knowledge about the competitive products, specification & pricing strategies
- Deep knowledge & contacts with potential customers across various segments – MNCs, Major Business Groups, Government & Semi-Government entities, oil field companies, free zone entities, banks and financial institutions, Retail operators, F&B companies, healthcare, and educational institutions.
- Well established network of potential lead providers – real estate companies, building management, facility management companies, mall managements, retail operators, project management companies, consultants, and architects
- Regular updating of knowledge within the fit-out industry – trends, new products/materials, applicable laws, changes in policy guidelines, authority regulations, etc
- Use social media marketing, telemarketing, email marketing, etc prudently to create awareness among customers and design community related to the new product offerings, market trends, and to update the project portfolio at regular intervals.
- Get updated with the latest market trends and prices.
- Understanding of competitors marketing strategies & provide valuable inputs for fine-tuning our marketing strategy.
- Analyze changing business environment and challenges faced in the market with a view to take corrective measures on need basis.
Customer and Personal Service
- Identify, understand, and evaluate customer needs and requirements, select product offerings as per the requirements and specification keeping the design intend and customer’s budget in mind.
- Always provide the right products and solutions of good quality on time in order to satisfy and retain the customer.
- Consistently improve on interpersonal skills and update with relevant information about the interior fit-out market