- About the Role
• You will ensure that students and parents adhere to, and are well informed of immunization programs as per DHA guidelines.
• You will monitor the school’s maintenance and hygiene, particularly in areas such as the clinic, cafeteria, etc.
• You should be available to students and staff to address their immediate medical needs, providing a source of medical advice.
• You must maintain comprehensive medical records of all students as regulated by the DHA.
• You must establish procedures for providing first aid in cases of accidents or illness on the school campus or during school functions.
• You must refer accidents or illnesses appropriately to the school doctor or hospitals, and inform parents and the school Principal.
• You must be present for all student-related activities on campus.
• You must keep up to date with current medical practices and regulations, as prescribed by Governmental authorities.
- About Your Benefits
- Medical Insurance,
52 Calendar days Annual Leave,
Tuition fee concession for 1 child
- About GEMS
Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division; and we will impact 20 million by 2020 students through the initiatives of our Charity partner Varkey Foundation.
- About the School
Our Own High School, Al Warqa’a has completed 52 years of disseminating educational excellence in the UAE. A GEMS school that encourages ambition and acknowledges potential, educating 4600 students (only boys) to become critical thinkers and compassionate citizens, whilst attaining academic distinction within a creative and supportive environment. The school follows the CBSE curriculum from Grades 1 to 12, to deliver a consistent and holistic educational approach. The school is committed to innovative and ambitious teaching, enabling every student to develop their voice, talents, and abilities so that they become caring individuals, become innovators and ambassadors of peace and goodwill and ultimately make the world better. The school has an overall GOOD rating from KHDA in which nearly 71% parameters are very good / outstanding. Known in the UAE for Athletics, Basketball, Chess, Football and Badminton, the school students also excels in Robotics and F1 Challenge in the UAE. The school is also blessed to be leading schools in the UAE with EEG Awards for highest collections for recyclable materials. The Green Flag award received by the school for two consecutive years adds as an icing on the cake and so does the DEWA Conservation Award from the Dubai Government.
- About Application Process
- If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. Passport-size photograph
Important Note : GEMS Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of its students. Applicants will be required to submit a current police criminal clearance check or equivalent from their home country or current country of residence prior to appointment.