A great opportunity is presented by a leading regional Manufacturer of Veterinary Medicines and Agricultural Pesticides is seeking the employment of highly capably Business Development managers to work with us on the global stage.
- Oversight of our regional customers, and collaborate with all stakeholders external and internal to create strategic plans aligned with company objectives. Lead by forging an inclusive high moral caliber, coupled with exceptional conflict-resolution and problem-solving capability.
- Devise and implement sales and technical marketing campaigns for Pesticides through differentiation, value proposition formulation and competitive advantage maximization (Conduct and manage field trials through direct and indirect farm management). Collect market research data and analyze reports to inform decision-making.
- Master’s and / or Bachelor’s Agronomy with specialization in Plant Protection.
- 3-5 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Dramatic and proven successful experience in developing, and creating new sales and gaining market entry (references will be required).
- Key attributes : Focused, well organized, able to multitask effectively being Goal-oriented with proven ability to get results. High communication skills in Arabic, English, and preferably French along with excellent capability for presentation, negotiation, and persuasion. as demonstrated by actual deal closings.
- Proven application of Customer Experience Management Principles during previous roles.
- Driver’s license and experience.