Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
About Ingram Micro IoT:
Ingram Micro IoT creates value for our partners and customers by being an IoT Solutions Aggregator. Our goal is to simplify IoT by providing a broad range of IoT offerings designed to solve business problems.
We’re looking for a “Sales Account Manager – AMD” to Drive and improve IT components sales into Gulf and KSA whilst meeting the vendor and company objectives and targets. You will micro manage of all layers of the sales channel and improve product depth and market share for all tiers. You will focus to maintain current business relationships, improve inactive accounts and create new business opportunities. You will aware of all project bids in the regions and target Ingram Micro’s involvement in them.
What will you do?
- You will achieve targeted revenue & GP Margin, by driving customer breadth, product mixing, regional coverage and coverage of all customer segments.
- You will develop database or channel partners in order to find new customers and increase volume of business with existing ones, Analyze the customer database in assigned region, in order to identify new opportunities and growth strategies for assigned region.
- You will report to respective product manager the results and actions – on closed business/ and Submitting a forecast for forthcoming month and lost business listing out valid reasons.
- You will do marketing & Sales Planning, Communicate to the customers regularly any promotions/ special offers in a timely and professional manner.
- You will maintain Vendor & Reseller Relations, Develop, execute, & maintain good relations with the reseller channel in assigned region.
- You will maintain Team Work, Facilitating, solving work problems and participating in the activities of the sales team and Assisting the team in developing selling strategies, in order to maximize profitability
Which Talent do you bring?
- You are a Graduate with 5-7 years experience in IT Components Sales.
- You have experience in Hardware Volume Sales.
- You have basics grounding of the technical nature of IT products
- You are enthusiastic and driven by results with a strong will to succeed.
- You are a self-starter, self-motivated and a team player.
- You are a strong ‘customer-first’ mentality able to utilize their relationships to drive results.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents .