To be successful as a Reproductive Health, you should be compassionate and exhibit exceptional leadership qualities. Ultimately, a top-notch Reproductive Health will be highly skilled in medicinal practices and possess manual dexterity.
Reproductive Health Responsibilities
- Examining patients’ reproductive organs and gauging their fertility.
- Performing physical examinations and laboratory tests.
- Reviewing patients’ individual and family histories.
- Prescribing various treatments and medical procedures.
- Conducting intrauterine insemination and in vitro fertilization.
- Providing lifestyle and medical recommendations to complement treatment.
Reproductive Health Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, or a related field.
- Board certification as a Reproductive Health.
- Solid reproductive and fertility knowledge.
- A compassionate and empathetic personality.
- Strong organizational and leadership qualities.
- Manual dexterity and physical stamina.
Working Time is Full-Time.
Salary is AED 35K TO AED 90K (GP, Specialist, Consultant). Benefits are Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance, Education allowance