The Regulatory Affairs intern (trainee) is expected to be trained on regulatory affairs and be responsible to provide regulatory support to Elanco Animal Health Regulatory Affairs in Egypt.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Being trained on regulatory guidelines and practice compilation of dossiers according to local requirements in Egypt
- Being trained and practice interaction with regulatory authorities for specific duties based on guidance from regulatory manager
- Practice archiving of submission dossiers and approval documents
- Access and maintain Elanco data management systems
- Practice requesting and tracking of registration requirements including documents, samples, reference standards, analysis columns, etc.. based on local regulations and authority requests
- Manage and/or liaising with translators for translation of documents when needed
Skills, Knowledge, & Qualifications
- Bachelor in General science, veterinary medicine, pharmacy, or agriculture
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and fluent in Arabic.
- Computer skills including Microsoft office (word, excel, pdf, ppt and internet)
- Good communication skills and ability to prioritize
- Able to make decisions that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines
- Accuracy, attention to details, reliability, punctuality and problem solving skills
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status