- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements
. * Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families
. * Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments as per the local regulatory standards.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to AED1.00 per month
- nursing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Dubai (Required)
- Eligibility letter or DHA (Required)