Well Care Home Health Care is a well-established home care located in U.A.E. It is ACHC and JAWDA accredited.
URGENT HIRING for MALE HAAD/DHA/MOH LICENSE NURSES!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED 8,000.00/month
· Minimum of 2 years
· Bachelor Degree
· Al-Ain/Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
· HAAD (Preferred)/DHA/MOH
· Free accommodation and transportation.
· Annual leave with yearly ticket allowance. ( + 10 Public Holidays may add on to your Annual Leave )
· Salary is on time.
· Paid over time.
· Ticket, Visa and Renewal of License is free of charge
· for newly passed HAAD we may refund the 50% of total cost of the exam.
Job Description :
Assesses, plans, and manages nursing interventions to optimize outcomes of care for patient throughout the lifespan in various states of health and illnesses.
· Implements an NCP for all assigned patients.
· Document care and patient outcomes.
· Provides nursing care that demonstrates respect for human rights.
· Demonstrates clinical skills necessary to implement nursing care.
· Interprets and uses all pertinent data into workable care plans for assigned patients.
· Recognizes the responsibility to work within professional standards and ethical codes of practice.
· Ensures confidentiality of patient information.
· Demonstrates sensitivity to the diversity in cultural and religious beliefs.
· Utilizes effective time management strategies to organize workload.
· Establishes and maintains professional boundaries with patients and members of the health care team.
· Identifies the patients and the family’s perceptions of illness.
· Recognizes health teaching needs of patient and or family.
· Utilizes effective communication skills appropriately.
· Demonstrates knowledge of policies and procedures that guide practice.
· Rendered safety at all times to the patient.
· Identifies and implements health promotion strategies for early detection and screening for communicable diseases.
· Leads the process of transferring patients to other hospitals. Accompanies patient through the hospital’s or police ambulance and do the nurse-to- nurse endorsement at the receiving hospital.
· Provide continuity of care during admissions if family requested to do so and coordinate and follow the hospital policies and protocols.
· Coordinates with other hospital departments related to the care given to the patient.
· Coordinate with family about appointments for follow up check up for the patient.
Receives, carries-out, and implements doctor’s orders accurately, promptly and safely
· Supervises the care given by Nursing Aides/Assistant Nurses.
· Identifies, record and take appropriate action to reduce incidence of disease transmission.
· Provides care for patients with acute and chronic physical health conditions.
· Protects the patient from risks, harm, abuse or neglect within the boundaries of nursing care.
· Communicate within the unit includes direct communication by Nursing Staff with General Practitioner and Head Nurse.
· Applies the principles of drug administration.
· Evaluates patient’s responses on medication, treatments, teachings and procedures given.
· Call Emergency Hotline if any untoward or emergencies situations and follow the instructions given by them ( CPR )
Implement the Principle of Standard Precautions during:
· Wound Dressing
· Stoma care
· Naso and Oral Suctioning.
· Tracheostomy care
· PEG Tube Care
· Catheterization ( Condom, Indwelling or intermittent )
· Nasogastric Tube Care
· FBS / RBS monitoring
· Collection of specimen to bring to hospital if ordered ( Stool, urine, sputum and blood ).
· Blood extraction if necessary
· Ensure all competencies and mandatory training are up to date.
· Support and participate in quality initiatives and the accreditation process as it pertains to the assigned clinical area, cooperating fully with every initiative to secured accreditation.
· Participate in quality improvement activities. KPI’s and auditing activities to monitor and improve standards of care.
· Completes at least 20 hours of continuing education per year and maintains proficiency in mandatory standards set by HAAD and home licensing board.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: AED8,000.00 per month
- nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Al-Ayn (Preferred)
- Eligibility letter or DHA (Required)