Janssen Egypt recruiting for a Senior Regional Product Manager Immunology to be located in Cairo.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Sector/Organization Overview Summary of the job:
The Senior Regional Product Manager will develop sales and marketing programs. Identifies and delineates market conditions for future programs to expand sales and profitability. Administers and ensures assistance to sales staff through the provision of research, creation and enhancement of sales support and presentation materials, oversees the arranging of trade shows and conferences (attending when necessary), and maintaining data on appropriate market conditions. Evaluate the effectiveness of the company’s sales and marketing programs. Recommends and implements changes and improvements for future programs to expand sales and profitability. Analyzes, and interprets market conditions in existing and potential markets, makes recommendations to management. Explores new ways to promote existing products and provides input on existing product modifications. Oversees product development feasibility projects: assessing feasibility of proposed new products, research correct market and competitor information, plans effective introduction to market, preparing new product sales support and presentation materials, etc. Reviews and evaluates market research and test market activities and creates reports utilizing the data. Facilitates the administration of surveys, interprets survey data, and creates detailed reports.
Duties & Responsibilities
1- Supports the CVTL and the Immunology CVT in developing the brand strategy ensuring alignment to EMEA branding/positioning and adapting it according to the bread team priorities:
- Gets deep customer and market insights through market research to optimize brand positioning, identify leverage points, customer segmentation and profiling, customers’ preferred channels mix and customers’ needs.
- Leading the process of mid-term plan development, supporting business planning process and budget allocation across JENA countries
- In alignment with the Market Access function, the Immunology Senior Regional Product Manager will contribute to the development of Immunology market access strategies to own understanding of the importance of Health economic analysis into life cycle plans, brand strategy and pricing & reimbursement strategies
- Develops multichannel strategy and contributes actively to i-Connect
- Works closely with the medical advisor to build an aligned marketing, medical and market access strategy
- Partners with cross-functional teams (e.g., sales, finance, regulatory, supply chain, BI) to ensure that the brands meet the defined unmet customer needs, key stakeholders realize value proposition and provide solutions where needed2- Leads launch readiness plans:
- Develops with the Immunology CVT and local launch readiness action plans
- Follows up on the implementation of the plan with internal stakeholders to ensure timely launch
3- Aligns with the CVT to build and implement optimal CVT strategy for Immunology products especially IBD Portfolio:
- Collect needed customer insights by direct interaction with KOLs and prescribers, and close collaboration with sales team to feed the strategy development
- Initiates trackers to assess strategy & follow up on its implementation strategy
- Aligns with BTL on sales team structure, time allocation and measure their effectiveness
4-Manages Immunology CVT budget allocation, Managing Immunology CVT budget from allocation to implementation
5-Gains understanding of key countries, cultures, economies, and pressures having impact on the business
Main performance measures (Performance Goals)
- Delivery of in-market target and deliver competitive growth
- Customer feedback from KOLs and key prescribers
- Ensure budget allocation across products is strategic and aligned with potential
- Develop solid and actionable market access plan for Immunology across JENA cluster in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Best in class launch aligned growth of products at launch through development of timely launch readiness plans and best product positioning
- Conduct market research to develop, validate or measure effectiveness of a strategy
- Ability to develop within CVT a cross functional strategy aiming to target key stakeholders and provide them with solutions and follow up on local implementation
- Build solid connections with internal stakeholders: EMEA team, CVT and ensure alignment with needed stakeholders when it comes to decision making
- Close collaboration and transparent communication within CVT. Information and experience sharing to leverage on the existing assets
- Deliver state-of-the-art trainings to sales team
- Education: Graduate of medical science background (medical-dentistry-veterinary-pharmacy)
- Language: Fluent English written and verbal
- Location: Cairo
- Specialty/Immunology experience is an added value
- Minimum 5 Years of Experience in Multinational pharmaceutical/medical devises company or equivalent
- Be based in CairoLeadership Behaviors Required
- LIVE OUR CREDO: Puts the needs of Our Credo stakeholders first, pursues the highest standards of quality, safety, compliance & ethics and Ensures everyday actions contribute to Our Purpose
- CONNECT: Builds internal and external relationships based on respect, Collaborates openly across boundaries and acts as a team player.
- SHAPE: Inspires and contributes ideas that challenge thinking, demonstrates resilience and agility to drive and adapt to change.
- Grow: Develops self and others to reach their goals, engages in open & honest conversations and Drives performance by managing energy and taking ownership for outcomes.Technical/Functional Skills Required
- Strategic thinking, creative/out of the box thinking & solutions oriented
- Excellent Organization and planning skills
- Ability to work within highly matrix environments, cross functional & multicultural teams.
- Highly productive, action/result oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Strong presentation & analytical
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strategic Mindset with high level of customer orientationLeadership Profile Required
- Energetic, self-motivated, and pro-active attitude, sense of urgency
- Personal integrity and honesty
- A visionary thinker that makes things happen
- Strategic Mindset with high level of customer orientation
- Flexibility to learn new things, fast learner, and good listener
- Flexibility when it comes to travelling
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Egypt are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Janssen Egypt (7804)