AYTC is seeking a dependable Mechanical Technician with valid UAE manual light vehicle driving license and experience. This position will support operations by maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and delivering our equipment including but not limited to: flow meters, fuel transfer pumps, loading arms, tank truck equipment, gas compressors, overfill prevention & grounding systems, hose reels, couplings, valves, flanges, pipes & pipe fittings in a safe and orderly manner.
• Identifies, troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and simple electrical problems on our equipment.
• Installs and/or replaces new or reconditioned repair parts
• Tests equipment for proper operation
• Ensures total customer service
• Completes proper paperwork / reports as needed
• Responsible for proper care/cleaning of tools, parts, materials and work area.
• Promote the company’s products and capabilities and develop key personal relationships.
• Delivery and pickup of items, documentation and obtaining proper signatures when required.
• Loading, unloading, or transporting items, ensuring that cargo is properly secured to avoid damage.
• Maintaining vehicles free from damage, in good condition
• Other support and administrative activities as needed for marketing and sales department.
• Keeps Company informed of all market intelligence relating to competitors, products and opportunities.
• Perform all duties as assigned.
• Strong mechanical repair/troubleshooting and metal working skills.
• Functional knowledge of mechanical components (valves, pipe fittings, motors, flow meters, pumps, compressors, etc.)
• Requires basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic circuits/drawings/prints
• 1 – 3 years of experience in an Industrial Maintenance environment.
• Valid UAE Manual Driving license (Light Vehicle) with good driving history
• Should know how to use Google Maps / GPS
• Fluency in spoken and written English is a must, Arabic is preferred
• Dubai Investment Park (DIP -2), Dubai
• Base salary + commission + annual bonus
• Housing Allowance
• Transport Allowance
• Mobile Phone Allowance
• Medical Insurance
• Return air ticket with leave salary
• Others to be discussed during interview