- Examining patients using X-rays and dental instruments to determine the type of dental prostheses required.
- Consulting with patients to discuss their dental concerns and medical histories.
- Taking impressions of patients’ jaws and teeth to determine the dimensions of the dental prostheses to be fabricated.
- Sending wax models of dental prostheses to the laboratory for fabrication.
- Fitting newly-fabricated dental prostheses in patients’ mouths and assessing whether adjustments are required.
- Performing teeth whitening procedures to treat ext
- MBBS / Master Degree in Medicine
- CCT/CCST/ American Board Certificate
- 03 to 05 years of experience
- Current state medical license
Working Time is Full Time – 48 Hours for Week. 06 Day’s & 01 Day Holiday.
Salary is AED 25K TO AED 90K (GP, Specialist, Consultant)
Benefits is Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance, Education allowance