Janssen Egypt is recruiting for Immunology Product specialist to be located in Cairo .
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
The main task of a Product Specialist in Janssen is to represent Janssen in front of Health care professionals making sure Janssen products are used based on their own merit, and according to their clinical indications, while respecting all J&J Credo obligations. PS promotes registered Janssen products within registered indications in order to increase Janssen products access in collaboration with other functions. This takes place through detailing Janssen products value in order to serve more eligible patients
Duties & Responsibilities
Maximize Patient share of assigned products through Understanding the patient pathway, making sure sales are maximized and all sales processes are done respecting J&J compliance, Quality guidelines and local laws
This is achieved Through:
- Use multichannel approach to reach out to HCPs enlisted in his/her list (face to face, Email, Phone call, presentations when required etc…) with the set quality and quantity according to CVT strategy as well as providing a quality call feedback for each visit.
- Achieving sales and market share target for the assigned territory.
- follow up on sales of assigned accounts (hospitals, pharmacies etc..) for their level of consumption & stocks and follow up on purchasing mechanisms like tenders, order issuing etc… to make sure products are available.
- Promote Janssen image as a scientific transformational digital innovator within his/her assigned accounts and organizing promotional/digital scientific meetings.
- Liaise with Value chain team for reviewing pharmacies listed in distributor’s sales report
Maximizing Janssen’s access reach through
- Full Account Mapping, understanding the logistical processes, product listing processes, contracting, account Stakeholders and decision-making processes within the account.
- Developing and maintaining long-term engagements with customers/stakeholders within the Accounts (e.g. Directors of Pharmacy, Senior Procurement Managers, Tender Managers and Hospital Management).
3- Identify short and long-term business opportunities according to Core Value Team (CVT) strategy in collaboration with Market Access team.
Ensuring Execution excellence through
- Fulfilling all customer interaction excellence (CIE) index and KPIs within the agreed timelines including but not limited to: Updating database, correct & accurate reporting of visits to HCPs with valuable call feedback, sample correct handling and continuous improvement of qualitative performance.
Maintain updated knowledge of disease areas, products and competitors through:
- achieving results in scientific quizzes organized by CVT according to manager’s expectations
- attending all assigned trainings and to capture learnings showing improvement in technical and ethical business practices.
- organize assigned activities respecting all compliance rules and using correctly CRM system as stipulated in related SOP
Compliance with set guidelines, policies and SOPs of J&J and of local regulation. This includes
- local laws & HCBI guidelines, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), Policy of business conduct and other J&J policies.
- pharmacovigilance rules notifying within company regulations about Adverse Events & Product Quality Complaints.
- Quality and compliance practices
- global fleet safety standard requirements. & local traffic laws
Main performance measures (Performance Goals)
- Self- discipline, result oriented
- Demonstrating leadership and Credo imperatives competence
- PS should show collaborative behavior and ability to work in a team contributing in his/her team business
- Education: Graduate of medical sciences background (Medical- Dentistry-Veterinary- Pharmacy)
- Previous sales experience for at least 2 years in multinational company is a must.
- Digital knowledge is an advantage
- Language: Fluency in English & Arabic
- Location: Cairo Egypt
- Relocation availability: prefered
Leadership Behaviors Required
- LIVE OUR CREDO: Puts the needs of Our Credo stakeholders first, pursues the highest standards of quality, safety, compliance & ethics and Ensures everyday actions contribute to Our Purpose
- CONNECT: Builds internal and external relationships based on respect, Collaborates openly across boundaries and acts as a team player.
- SHAPE: Inspires and contributes ideas that challenge thinking, demonstrates resilience and agility to drive and adapt to change.
- Grow: Develops self and others to reach their goals, engages in open & honest conversations and Drives performance by managing energy and taking ownership for outcomes.
Technical/Functional Skills Required
- PS should behave according to Credo and J&J leadership imperatives.
- PS should be highly aware of all factors affecting his/her territory & accounts performance, reporting to his/her manager all information affecting business results.
- PS should show high sense of urgency and ability to act on business opportunities using his/her analytical skills and disciplined execution.
- PS should show collaborative behavior and ability to work in a team contributing in his/her team business.
- PS is required to be competitive always striving to push his/her product to leadership position following compliance rules.
- PS is required to report information affecting Janssen image or any misconduct by any internal or external stakeholder that might affect company image or performance.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)