- Conduct all medical and product trainings to the product specialists including induction training and refreshment trainings.
- Review and consolidate all the Gathered needed data about the competitors and ensure their delivery to the Sales Force team (competitors’ knowledge)
- Develop sales tools
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Know customer needs through research and market data
- Develop product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability
- Assess competition by comparing products
- Create product marketing communications objectives
- Create long- and short-term product sales forecasts and analysis for management
- Review inventory levels and production schedules for product availability
- Bring new products to market with ROI analysis
- Market new products with sales, advertising and production teams
- Determine product pricing based on market research, production costs and anticipated demand
- Schedule and assign operational requirements to follow up on work results.
- Manage the product team, including coaching and disciplinary actions, planning, monitoring and job appraisal.
Bachelor degree with Medical University as medicine, veterinary, pharmacy, relevant medical background3 – 5 years of experienceExcellent communication and presentation skillsClient orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of charactersAbility to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and conceptsHigh communication and presentation skillsRespond well to pressureCreative thinkingTeam work skillsOrganized and methodicalProactive and able to take the initiativeMotivate and inspire a team