We are searching for a skilled Plastic Surgeon to join our surgical team.
- As a Plastic Surgeon, your responsibilities will include consulting with patients prior to surgery, advising them on the best surgical options and associated risks, and performing surgeries and patient follow-ups.
- You should be able to communicate with patients of varying ages, work long hours, and remain professional at all times.
- To be successful as a Plastic Surgeon, you should be skilled in reconstructive surgical techniques and maintain a steady hand under pressure.
- Outstanding Plastic Surgeons are active listeners who answer all questions in a non-judgmental manner and are able to ease patients’ anxieties.
- Working Time is Full Time
- Salary is AED 35K TO AED 50K (GP, Specialist, Consultant)
- Benefits is Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance, Education allowance
Plastic Surgeon Responsibilities:
- Meeting with patients, taking their histories and examining their files in order to provide them with the best surgical options.
- Outlining all the risks and benefits associated with the surgery prior to the procedure.
- Performing consultations with patients who suffer from birth defects, injuries, burn wounds, or those who want to enhance their physical appearance.
- Preparing patients for surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- Prescribing medication like painkillers, antibiotics, and providing aftercare advice to patients.
- Scheduling follow-ups to remove stitches, inspect incisions, and monitor the patients’ healing.
- Handling various administrative duties like updating patient records and clinic policies.
Expected Start Date: 01/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED35,000.00 – AED50,000.00 per month
- Plastic Surgery: 5 years (Preferred)
- Dubai (Preferred)