- Diagnosing and treating illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining patients’ information and histories.
- Prescribing and administering treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care.
- Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients and family members.
- MBBS / Master Degree in Medicine
- CCT/CCST/ American Board Certificate
- 03 to 05 years of experience
- Current state medical license
Working Time is Full Time – 48 Hours for Week. 06 Day’s & 01 Day Holiday.
Salary is AED 25K TO AED 90K (GP, Specialist, Consultant)
Benefits are Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance, Education allowance