- Introducing our equipment and services to the customers as a solution for their needs and concerns.
- Follow up and maintain sales process till its end.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Providing pre-sales activities such as demonstrations, presentations, technical assistance and product maintenance.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending conferences and other marketing events.
- Acquiring full knowledge of our equipment’s technical specifications as well as competitors’ equipment.
- Coordination and collaboration with other team members.
- Assisting collection personnel in money
collecting after sales completion.
- Tenders preparation and attendance.
- Information gathering classifying and reporting.
- Implementation of the approved sales policy as well as all orders of employment within the nature of its work.
- Provide regular reports on market competition in terms of prices, offers, new products, advertising, or stop some customers from dealing with the company’s products.
- Follow-up and coordination with the rest of the departments of maintenance and sales solutions, supplies and collection to ensure the provision of service in the fullest possible manner.
Bachelor’s degree in Science,pharmacy , Agriculture, Veterinary, or equivalent.Experience from 1-3 yearsExperience in medical diagnostic fieldExcellent command of English Language.V.Good level of using MS. Office and computer.Good communication skillsGood sales skillsPresentable