Our international client in the automotive industry is currently looking to employ an OTR (On The Road) Sales Manager based in Dubai.
Top international vacancy alert!
- Drive growth of OTR business in SSA (sub Sharan countries)
- Accelerate distribution development in SSA countries, accelerate market conversion
- Drive sales force development and specialization
- Co-ordination with other SSA department and cluster leaders
- Provide and ensures standardization of systems, programs, know how sharing to support OTR sales organization in SSA
- Collaboration with Emerging Markets management to align PBU (Producer Business Unit) strategy with overall PBU strategy
- Creates and consolidates the commercial AOP in cooperation with cluster leaders and ensures that business plans are agreed with each business partner.
- Regularly track the performance of Sales, GP per channel of distribution and customer and ensures AOP actions execution. Provide information to the sales-force about their performance and ensures best practices sharing on a continuous basis.
- Achieves, monitors distribution, fleet penetration and management and business growth through distribution optimization, added services, and new markets (or market segments) development where GY/DU currently has low SOM. Implement regional programs on a local level. Monitors fleet visit and product performance tracking in alignment with OTR EM Technical Manager (and distributors).
- Coordinates SSA cluster OTR sales team with MEA, EM and regional EMEA management – Demand Planning, OTR PBU meetings, S&OP (sales & operations planning) process, marketing, supply chain, finance and HR & Sales Ops.
- Full compliance to support programs made available by the company to drive aligned, professional and added value contribution (C4C, ShowPad, EMT4)
- Cooperates with Consumer & Commercial Sales Directors MEA in order to ensure program harmonization and Customer Relationship Management.
- Achieve AOP Gross Profit and volume by brand and product groups. Adherence and rollout of pricing policy in conjunction with EM Sales Ops & Pricing Manager.
- University degree in Economics or Business or related fields./ Master Degree in Economics or Business related fields
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Sales Management with multiple brands and channels.
- Marketing concepts in the areas of brand positioning, pricing & promotions
- Financial principles and conventions
- Sales Management principles and CRM
- Automotive technical and systems
- Methods to manage, develop and motivate a large team
- Team management (situational leadership)
- Team Building, Analytical Communication, Decisiveness, Consultation, Presentation, Negotiation, Delegation, Leadership, Managing Diversity, Formulating Strategies
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.