We are looking for a good experience and a caring, compassionate Orthopedic Surgeon.
- Consulting with patients and analyzing patient data to determine patient needs and treatment goals.
- Examining patients to diagnose bone, joint, ligament, or other musculoskeletal problems, including diseases, or injuries.
- Collaborating with other specialists, when necessary, to determine a course of treatment.
- Recording patient care by maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests, and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- MBBS / Master Degree in Medicine
- CCT/CCST/ American Board Certificate
- 03 to 05 years of experience
- Current state medical license
Working Time is Full Time – 48 Hours for Week. 06 Day’s & 01 Day Holiday.Salary is AED 25K TO AED 90K (GP, Specialist, Consultant) Benefits is Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance, Education allowance