Homecare Nurse Job Description:
· Traveling to patients’ homes and managing their care plans according to physicians’ instructions.
· Administering medication and insulin, and completing blood pressure, glucose, urine, and stool tests.
· Inspecting wounds, changing dressings, and handling personal grooming and hygiene.
· Testing for muscle weakness, bedsores, and any signs of infection.
· Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their questions.
· Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
· Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and family members of the patient.
· Monitoring patient recovery and compiling reports for the physician.
· Keeping abreast of developments in healthcare and attending workshops and lectures as required.
· Collaborating with doctors and other healthcare professionals to develop improved diets and healthcare plans for patients.
· At least two (2) years’ experience in this role
· Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (4-year course) is a MUST
· With or Without License is acceptable
· Salary to be offered: 6,000AED with free transportation from pick up and drop off points
· Location of deployment: UAE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED5,000.00 – AED6,000.00 per month
- Nursing: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Abu Dhabi (Required)