We are looking to hire a Neurologist with outstanding medical knowledge of anatomy, physiology, the central nervous system, and other body systems. Neurologists are expected to have excellent problem solving and clinical decision-making skills with the ability to communicate effectively to patients and staff.
- Diagnose complex medical problems by referring to a patient’s history, examining them, and conducting neurological tests.
- Counsel patients on neurological disorders and their background.
- Order neurological tests and interpret the results of neuroimaging studies.
- Prescribe and/or administer treatment and medication.
- Monitor the behavioral and cognitive side effects of treatment and medication.
- Order supportive care services for patients.
- Participate in neuroscience research activities.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Keep up-to-date with neurological developments, treatment, and medication.
- Perform specialized treatments such as sleep disorders, neuroimmunology, neuro-oncology, behavioral neurology, and neurogenetics.
- Perform and interpret lumbar punctures, electroencephalography, electromyography, and nerve conduction velocity tests.
- Degree in Medicine And Masters
- 3 years + experince
- Current state medical license.
- 3 years of experience practicing as a Neurologist.
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Fantastic research skills.
- Outstanding practical and diagnostic skills.
- Great management and leadership skills.
Salary AED 25000 – 90000 AED (gp,specialist,consultant) + benefits ( tax free)