- Arranging appointments with corporates and hospitals medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling.
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets.
- Attending regularly company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
- Providing lab service information to current & potential clients (doctors &patients)
- Marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing service awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts
- Providing weekly performance report
- Providing service information and make presentations to persuade potential clients
- Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff.
Graduation from an accredited college/university (faculty of veterinary medicine – pharmacy & chemistry) preferredExcellent in written and spoken EnglishExcellent presentation skills, Professionalism, and Customer Focus.Relevant Marketing experience will be an asset.Able to work under stress.