We are Lenovo!
Currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership – a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded. We’re the progressive thinkers, creative doers and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never stand still. No matter what team you’re a part of, joining us you can create real impact.
The Profit manager is responsible for driving and implementing an efficient Profit Management system, analyzing the overall combined Profitability, define and drive actions and programs to drive more PCON to the Enterprise & Public Sector Business across the META (Middle East, Turkey and Africa) region.
- Analyze the financial figures on a regular basis and perform reviews to highlight low GP level accounts and to identify areas of improvement
- Consolidation and reconciliation of quarterly deal funding working with 4P/Ops/ EMEA to ensure all amounts are tracked, received and allocated to deals in the profit tracker correctly.
- Provide up to date and meaningful Win Loss data to the business, highlighting where we are winning / losing, to help the business identify improvement areas,
- Lead the Commercial / financial proposal for all MEGA deals within Enterprise and Public Sector
- Be the finance point person for all aspects of forecasting, accruals, revenue recognition, and P&L reporting by territory.
- Conduct quarterly account reviews on TOP Accounts to optimize pricing/configurations
You will report to META CFO & Operations Director supporting customers in META region. You will participate in weekly collaborative planning calls and meetings.
- At least 7 years previous experience in corporate finance, specifically in Pricing or Profit Management with IT products and Services.
- Minimum Bachelor, preferred Master Degree Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent, Relevant Post graduate finance qualification.
- Experience in IT Sales on end-user or channel business preferable
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- High level of proficiency in Excel, and other office applications
What We Will Offer You:
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking IT companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
- Attractive compensation package
We are looking forward to discussing this position with you soon!
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.