Working within the PR department, your role will be to assist on PR activities and day-to-day tasks.
Your main responsibilities are :
• Daily monitoring digital, social media and print clippings
• Completing monthly activity reports for all 3 divisions
• Updating the PR Database on a daily basis
• Organization of the PR Stock Room & Library
• Assisting with the organization of events including venue search, RSVP, coordination of hair & make up, search for models …
• Organization and distribution of press tools (Press Kits and other PR Materials)
• A ssistance on samples for shoots for all three division using fashion GPS
W&FJ special assistance
• Assist in responding to press requests in regards to images, press samples, prices & other information
• Assisting with the co-ordination of special CHANEL shootings
• Assisting with press trip organization including restaurant reservations, destination research & updating itineraries…
You have a master degree (in Business administration, Journalism, Communications or Marketing) and a first internship in the PR/ Communications/ Marketing department in an International Company . You have good knowledge of the Luxury industry.
Your strong interpersonal, communication and organization skills will be key to succeed in this position.
English is a must, Arabic and/or French would be an advantage.
Internship based in Dubai – May 2021 – 6 months