We are looking for a good experience and caring, compassionate Infectious Diseases Doctors to provide long-term, comprehensive care to our patients and manage both common and complex diseases. You should be able to effectively diagnose patients and suggest a successful course of treatment.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Diagnosing and treating acute illness, such as bacterial and viral infections, as well as chronic diseases and conditions, such as hypertension, heart disease, or diabetes.
- Prescribing or administering medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions and progress, and re-evaluating treatments, as necessary.
- Valid and active medical license in your current state of practice
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills.
- Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
- Flexible working hours.
- Accommodation allowance.
- Healthcare insurance.
- Free flights.
- Paid leave.
- Education allowance for children.
- The successful candidate must have completed at least 3-5 years of experience post specialist training and preferably more.
Working Time is Full Time – 48 Hours for Week. 06 Day’s & 01 Day Holiday.
Salary is AED 25K TO AED 90K (GP, Specialist, Consultant)
Benefits is Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance, Education allowance