· Provide nursing services based on the needs and assessment of the patient, utilizing specialized skills and assuming full responsibility for each patient.
· Administer medications and treatments as prescribed.
· Participate in the in-service training.
· Prepare patients and assist in examinations and treatments, as necessary.
· Develop and implement a nursing care plan for each patient.
· Observe, record and report symptoms and changes in the patient’s physical or emotional condition.
· Initiate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
· Receive nursing report (endorsement / hand-over) from previous shift.
· Implement the company’s health education programs.
· Establish collaborative relationships with other members of the interdisciplinary team to optimize patient outcomes.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Remote interview process