Hiring GP for MEDICAL DIRECTOR Telehealth -Dubai
A newly established Telehealth company based in Dubai, is looking to hire a full time medical director to provide oversight of all clinical activities, including clinical quality improvement, and serve as a liaison between referring and consulting physicians.
2. Profile and qualifications
· GP or preferably with previous experience in healthcare management and telehealth.
· DHA Licensed
· Resident in Dubai
- Oversee the implementation plan of sites, specialties, and other telemedicine clinical and educational services.
- Assist in coordinating clinical activities with participating specialists, evaluates scopes and other peripheral devices for clinical appropriateness, provides guidance on the potential uses of telemedicine, and outlines the opportunities and limitations of the technology.
- Responsible for evaluation and research in the areas of equipment utilization, cost-benefit analysis, and clinical efficacy and outcomes.
- Participate in policy development at the local, state, and federal level.
- Incorporate telemedicine as a strategy in the area of rural health and affiliation development.
- Act as liaison to the medical community, providing education regarding the appropriate applications and opportunities provided by telemedicine.
- Work closely with telehealth leadership team to develop, execute, and refresh a strategic plan and direction that fosters the mission, goals and objectives of Company Telehealth, in concert with the strategic direction of the organization.
- Function as the lead clinical advocate to all telehealth practice locations and their respective clinical leaders.
- Advance the knowledge of internal and external providers regarding opportunities related to telehealth solutions, patient outcomes, and patient and provider satisfaction.
- Communicate progress and development of telehealth initiatives to internal and external leaders.
- Maintain knowledge in the field and ongoing trends of Telehealth that allow telehealth to have a positive impact on health services access, outcomes and cost efficiencies.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Health Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Dubai (Required)
- DHA (Required)
- Arabic (Preferred)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place