Bedaya By Genesis expertise in sourcing, supplying, distributing generic patented pharmaceuticals, biologics, and unregistered products. As an established and well-reputed company, we have built up an enviable customer base that includes government hospitals, research institutions, and medical programs, private sector hospitals, and private clinics.
We are seeking a proactive Head of Pharma who will provide efficient and professional assistance to the company. The role requires a high level of flexibility and commitment.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Tracking, Monitoring, and Coordinating for the incoming and outgoing business of the company.
- Wholly responsible for the entire business of pharmacy.
- Having experience in handling the operations of the pharmacy business.
- Knowledge of marketing formulation/API products/ other pharma knowledge.
- Conduct market mapping, generating inquiries, and checking costing and pricing as per the technical requirement with the Local Market.
- Expert in Sales & Marketing, having know-how in managing the Business Development team.
- Excellent in driving the operations and planning team for inventory management.
- Having the analytical skills and ability to drive the business as per the market needs.
- Lead the P&L for the Pharma division.
- Identify potential business partnerships with pharmaceutical companies.
- Must have demonstrated skills in business development, partnerships & strategic alliances.
- Prior experience of dealing with Pharmaceutical companies.
- Defining the sales strategy and setting the targets for the team on regular basis.
- Smoothen the process of operations and streamline the database management system.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Plan, direct or coordinate the actual movement of the Pharmacy Business.
- Single point responsibility for the delivery for the pharmacy business in consideration of time/cost/quality/safety/compliance.
- Develop and implement the delivery strategy for business development, management, procurement, execution, and operations.
- New Client Acquisition
- Relationship Management
- Top Line Management
- Provide leadership points to improve metrics and build a strategic plan for the financial year.
- Lead and ensure appropriate processes are followed pertaining to the business.
- M.Pharma in Pharmacy, MBA/PGDM/ Relevant Degree in pharmaceuticals
- Formal training in marketing, sales, or equivalent.
- 5-10 years of experience as a Head of Pharma
- Valid Saudi driving license & transferable iqama
- Ability to communicate in English and Arabic (written/verbal)
- Familiarity with medical/pharmaceutical terminology
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Office Suite.
Bedaya by Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as religion, nationality, caste, and creed, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Sales & Marketing