Zulekha Hospital Dubai is looking for General Practitioner for Emergency department with DHA license.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards. This candidate should be able to recognize patient needs and prioritize those needs with the needs outlined by physicians.
- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Conduct thorough clinical evaluations, develop treatment plans, prescribe medication, and evaluate treatment results.
- Develop a management plan for Patient treatment and recovery.
- Developing comprehensive treatment plans and prescribing medication as needed.
- Emotional resilience and initiative to work in challenging situations.
- Thoroughly documenting each patient’s diagnosis, symptoms, medication, treatment effectiveness, etc.
- Providing patients with emotional support and strategies to help manage their disorder.
- The capacity to monitor developing situations and anticipate issues.
- Assure quality care by adhering to patients standards
- Provide care education to patients
- Must have DHA license/Eligibility letter
- Minimum three to four years ER work experience
Compensation: Highly competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package.
All interested and experienced Physicians are particularly encouraged to apply for the post with updated CV.