About the Company:
- Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by prevailing regulations, practice or customs/traditions.
- Multicare is a well-established Pharmaceutical Company with diversified scope in both manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products, supplements, cosmetics and medical devices. Multicare has +20years of prominent existence in the local market and has almost +40 products marketed and more to come through the pipelines. Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is the manufacturing facility of Pharmacare for Trading Agency, which located at the Industrial Zone – New Cairo and its HQ is close by. We are one of the fast growing Pharmaceutical Companies in the market which has strong ambition and aspiration to be one of the key players not only in Egypt but also within the region.
- Our international alliances are effective in different countries, including Saudi Arabia, United Arab of Emirates, India and New Zealand with future aspiration to extend more business associations and affiliations in near future to further markets. Recently Multicare Poland has been launched which will be the entry port of the business to the European Union (EU).
Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is seeking a professional caliber to join the Planning and Procurement Team at the factory as Purchasing Specialist as per the following details :
- Designation: Foreign Purchasing Specialist
- Location: Industrial Zone, third Settlement , New Cairo
- Grade: C01/C02
- Reporting to : Planning Manager
The job of Purchasing Specialist has been established for the purpose/s of determining procurement methods and initiating bidding processes; procuring assigned product lines; recommending bid awards; preparing, checking, verifying and maintaining vendor records and supporting documents; providing guidance on order processing; documenting activities in accordance with district purchasing requirements
A. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in developing, implementing and evaluating purchasing plans, work processes, systems and procedures to achieve annual goals, objectives
- Track purchase orders, monitors vendor quality, and maintains a current database of vendor information
- Perform or coordinate activities involved with purchasing goods and services such as, equipment, tools, and supplies
- Ensure the implementation of instructions regarding purchasing policies and procedures and directs purchasing programs accordingly
- Ensures the provision of goods and services that support the achievement of overall business objectives
- Supervise the selection and ordering of materials, supplies, and services from vendors
- Verify of purchase orders, requisitions and associated invoices for equipment purchases
- Communicate with supplier changes in specifications, change orders, quantities, and adjustments
- Analyze current inventory to reduce carry costs
- Ensure your orders are acknowledged correctly, and that any notes of delays, back-orders, and other relevant information are present and complete
- Review purchased item quantities on PO’s vs actual demand from Production Plan
- Interface with Demand Planning to plan and prioritize purchasing activities; reviews purchasing plan and creates PO’s
- Monitor and responsible for End-to-End Purchasing Process (P.R. to Goods Receiving Note GRN)
- Level of education: Life Science Degree (Pharmacy, Veterinary or Science)
- Experience: Previous experience of similar role is mandated preferably in Pharmaceutical Sector – Multinational experience is an advantage
- Language : English proficiency is mandated
- IT Literacy: Professional MS-Office knowledge
C.Competencies and Behaviors:
- Professional communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work under sustainable pressure and handling of simultaneous tasks to meet timeline
- Strong planning and organization capabilities
- Ability to influence, convince and persuade
- Strong sense of accountability and autonomy
- Negotiation skills
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
What we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
For the selected candidates, we offer a superb working environment and a challenging atmosphere.
You can also look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package with room for talents and potential candidates to sharpen and advance their career forward supported by exposure, learning and development opportunities.
You can follow us via:
Website : https://multicare-eg.com/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Purchasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place