FLEET MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR
- Maintain and monitor data of Drivers,vehicles, mileage, fuel consumption’s and efficiency per day trips and routes and tolls.
- Follow up for vehicle and insurance registrations/renewals and salik/DHRB tags registrations/Top Ups and Rahal Card Top ups and Timebound passing of Vehicle inspection.
- Maintain track of all leased /owned vehicle /equipments
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with fuel card / tags for all vehicles and drivers.
- Hands on experience in vehicle repair and maintenance, its cost thorough knowledge of UAE Garage.
- Planning and maintaining fleet movements, its schedule.
- Maintaining vehicle log book and motoring regularly maintenance for each vehicles.
- Track oil change, tyres,oil filter and Air filter changes and periodic maintenance.
- Set up mobile workshop and travel to other sites on monthly basis for onsite maintenance.
- Ensure that adequate tools and consumables are available.
- Propose and arrange replacement vehicles for passing,breakdown or accident
- Focal point for accident reporting and accident repair.
- Update the accident tracker and keep folder file for each accident report
- Utilizing GPS system to monitor drivers and track vehicles and validating the trip sheet to devoid any misutilization.
Job Type: Full-time