Target Location ( Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah )
High-level Job Purpose Statement
Achieve volume targets by securing fleet customers through continuous business development activities and relationship building. Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and enthusiasm for the vehicles, accessories and services of the dealership. Follow up with prospects, utilizing various mediums of communications. Maintain comprehensive knowledge of competitive vehicles to provide clients with informative comparisons.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Visit Fleet Customers regularly and display continuous interest.
- Answer telephone queries of customers.
- Prepare quotations drafts through the DMS system for customers.
- Achieve monthly set volume, revenue and GP targets by closing deals.
- Represent the dealership professionally to secure tenders.
- Prepare P.D.I. request, sales invoice, all the documents necessary for issuing license and plates and submit it to the expediter and ensure smooth delivery of sold vehicles to customers.
- Co-ordinate with Sales Administrator for transfer of sold vehicle, if required.
- Brief customer on the required documents for installment companies.
- After sales follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct a periodical survey on the specs of competitors and prices, submit the required data to Fleet Sales manager.
- Co-ordinate with collection staff and proactively assist in the collection of dues as per the ageing.
- All other duties requested by the Fleet Sales Manager.
- Ideal candidate must have 4 years fleet sales experience in automotive industry / dealership is a must.
- Selling Skills & Technique and negotiation.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration or relative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills; MS-Office.
- Advanced reporting and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.