Family Medicine Physician Specialist or Consultant
We are only accepting applications from DOH/HAAD Family Medicine Specialist or Consultant-tier licensed doctors. This excludes the GP-tier license.
Qualified to offer expert medical care to adults and kids. Prepared to evaluate, treat, and help prevent illnesses and injuries that regularly occur in the general population. Duties include diagnosing symptoms, performing vaccinations, prescribing medications, and offering health and wellness advice. Expected to work irregular or evening hours. The doctor would be traveling to multiple patients’ homes on a typical workday using their own means of transportation to fulfill requests made on the Housecall mobile app. Doctors are not required to be present at our office headquarters between visits.
- MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution
- Completion of specialty qualification as per the Recognized Specialty Certificate (refer to HAAD Professional Requirement Qualification (PQR). https://www.haad.ae/haad/tabid/927/Default.aspx. Note: Physicians with an accredited American Board of Medical Specialty (ABMS) Certification, Specialization Certificate of the RCPSC, Certification by the College of Family Physicians Canada (CFPC), Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) or Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) from the UK will attain the title of Consultant without the experience requirements.
- License Classification as Consultant or Specialist Internal or Family Medicine (Tier 1 or 2 as specified in the HAAD PQR).
- Preferred: completion of an accredited Family or Internal Medicine residency program.
- Preferred: MRCGP
- Must be licensed by the Department of Health – Abu Dhabi (previously HAAD)
Part of making primary care more accessible means offering our services during after hours and on weekends for patients who might find it difficult to take time off for an appointment.
Housecall is a product of DrOnCall which is a primary healthcare provider healthtech startup implementing progressive solutions to our community’s healthcare challenges.
Follow us on Instagram @housecall_ae
Read about us in The National: https://www.thenational.ae/business/technology/generation-start-up-how-one-start-up-is-revitalising-the-old-fashioned-doctor-s-home-visit-1.1063846
Video explainer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJnXTg5rzUI
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Our facility will provide equipment and PPE for physicians
- family medicine : 5 years (Preferred)
- Al-Ayn (Required)
- DOH/HAAD (Required)
- Remote interview process