- Responsible for managing the sales activities of the assigned region to ensure maximum market penetration.
- Responsible for leading a team of Sales Reps who will be dedicated to meeting or exceeding sales objectives.
- Identifies business opportunities where can have a competitive advantage with key large practices, physicians, pharmacists, distributors, and other decision-makers.
- Responsible for training, developing and leadership of higher team.
- Reviews analyzes revises, communicates and implements company sales policies and procedures through the leadership/execution of the sales team in direct sales in a growing market job.
Bachelor degree of Pharma, Science or Veterinary.3-5 years of overall experience & 1-2 years experience in same position (Pedia Experience is Preferable)Excellent Command of English.Excellent presentation & communication skills.33 years old max.Strong leadership skills.