- Support the company in delivering the order to the client in a timely manner.
- Should help in arranging the items from loading and unloading.
- Will do some collections of payments and receiving shipments when needed.
- Manage routes and routines to proceed in the most efficient way possible.
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the end of the shift and report any problems or damage to management.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Delivery Driver
- Must have a valid UAE Driver’s License
- Must be physically fit
- Must have a good experience and clean driving records
- Must have a good knowledge of UAE routes and locations
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Willingness to work extra hours and to work occasionally during weekends
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have a good respectful attitude with a polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- With High School Diploma
Expected Start Date: 4/25/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED4,000.00 per month
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dubai (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Valid UAE driving license (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place