Vetwork Inc. is looking for an experienced Community Manager, who is passionate about Pets & Veterinary industry, to be responsible for revitalizing and extending our community platform “Vets Circle “to become a true destination for learning, engagement, and self-service.
Successful candidate will lead our online and offline user community engagement. Develop & maintain relationships with key community advocates and influencers and engage with Pet Veterinarians from around the world through various social media channels to drive high quality leads and boost Vetwork’s online reputation.
The right fit for this role, is an enthusiastic, creative team player who is a self-starter, customer-oriented, has a deep understanding of customer support community development and possesses the technical skills required to bring ideas through concept to production.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Content ideation and creation on social media platforms that drive the community to enhance the conversion and activation rate as well as brand awareness, including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Proactively collaborate with relevant parties (both external and internal, including influencers) to deliver new initiatives for the community.
- Launch creative community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, etc.)
- Actively engage the audience, communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected users.
- Responsible for reporting on current community trends, sentiment, and channel performance; use data to inform recommendations for ongoing community outreach initiatives, messaging, and promotions to both existing and prospective customers.
- Work closely with the digital content team to develop channel-specific strategies, daily and monthly objectives.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Business, Marketing, or any other related degrees.
· Proven track record of LinkedIn community management is a must, experience in creating a community from scratch is a plus.
· Experience in working virtually and engaging with multi-regional stakeholders.
· Strong understanding of current and emerging social marketing platforms.