• Conduct product training for health care providers (i.e. nurses, physicians and paramedics)
• Assist Sales team as needed to develop and refine the education strategy, materials (including protocols) and processes.
• Schedule and conduct training .
• Assist customers in implementing product into clinical practice, including incorporation in order sets, protocols and use tracking and evaluation.
• Maintain thorough understanding of clinical subjects relevant to our products, including an expertise in shock and hypotension and methods of fluid and blood delivery in emergent patients and provide volume resuscitation.
• RN degree or Paramedic certification
• 5+ years clinical experience in ED or ICU setting preferred
• Familiarity with hospital setting and navigating departments and floors
• Excellent clinical educator. 2+ years clinical education experience preferred
• Strong communication skills, ability to convey ideas in a clear, concise manner
• Demonstrated ability to quickly develop positive relationships with new people
• Engaging personality and passion for sharing knowledge with others
• Passionate, positive, collaborative approach to work
• Strong customer-service work ethic
• Detail-oriented, including planning and record keeping
• Ability to retain focus on key priorities in a dynamic environment