To be successful as a cardiac Surgeon, you should have extensive experience, be able to remain calm while under pressure, and be able to improvise. Ultimately, a top-notch Cardiovascular Surgeon should be able to work long hours and communicate effectively with patients.
Cardiac Surgeon Responsibilities
- Examining patients that suffer from heart issues.
- Making diagnoses.
- Determining treatments and surgical procedures.
- Performing surgical procedures to correct, improve, and remove heart problems.
- Advising on lifestyle changes post surgery.
Cardiac Surgeon Requirements
- Medical Degree.
- At least a 5-year surgery residency.
- License to practice in your state.
- Stable work history as a cardiac Surgeon.
- Good communications skills.
- The ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations.
Working Time is Full Time.
Salary is AED 65K TO AED 90K (GP, Specialist, Consultant).
Benefits are Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance, and Education allowance