The role of the business development manager is to promote and sell the start-up services.
Our client is a high valuable start-up company specialised in the health care and well being.
The business developer manager will visit doctors to promote the company’s services. He will increase service awareness, answer queries, provide advice and receive their feedback.
Key responsibilities include:
organising appointments and meetings with doctors (GP, Family Doctors, Endocrinologists) demonstrating and presenting the servicesunderstanding their needs and feedback regarding the services
– A minimum of 3 years experiences as a Medical Representative for OTC products or consumer health care products (vitamins, food supplements).
– A strong knowledge of the UAE market.
– Being passionate about the health care/well being sectors.
– A self-driven and motivated person, able to work in a fast-paced environment and with a critical thinking mindset.
– Join an innovative Heath tech company
– Work with passionate team member
healthcare, consumer healthcare, OTC, medical representative, vitamins, food supplements, pharmaceuticals