Building tomorrow with 60 years of experience.
BOMAG is the world market leader in the field of compaction technology and manufacturer of machines for the compaction of soil, asphalt and refuse. Stabilizers/Recyclers, milling machines and pavers round off our portfolio.
Machines and service – directly from the manufacturer
Compaction equipment from BOMAG is used in areas as landscaping to the entire range of road construction and heavy dam construction. Furthermore, BOMAG provides special solutions for use on landfill sites of all sizes, for recycling damaged asphalt pavement, and for soil stabilisation.
BOMAG is world leader in the measuring, documentation and control of compaction work during and after the compaction process. BOMAG machines fulfill wide ranging requirements with extensive equipment variations and a worldwide internal network of compaction experts.
- Founded in 1957
- 2,200 employees worldwide
- 250 products, numerous options
- 12 foreign subsidiaries
- 4 production sites in:
- Alfonsine, Italy
- Boppard, Germany
- Changzhou, China
- Ridgeway, USA
- >400 dealers and sales networks in approx.150 countries
Region: North Africa and the Middle East with focus GCC
Responsibility: Turnover, Cross Profit and Market Share, Dealer Network in the region
The Sales Managers tasks:
- Responsibility for sales, after sales, GP, market share in the assigned area
- Look after the dealer network in the assigned region as well as continuous improvement of the sales network
- Visit the dealers as well as the customers in the region frequently (60% international travel)
- Monitor participation rate in market of dealers
- Drive engagement and focus of dealers on BOMAG brand
- Present business opportunities to dealers to grow engagement
- Discuss business results, market share and marketing engagement with dealers on at least a quarterly basis
- Report all relevant market and pricing information back to the headquarter
- Build personal relationships with key accounts in the assigned region
- Introduction of new products and technologies in the assigned region
- Organize and hold seminars, product demos and other marketing actions
- Develop/train the dealers and their organizations
- Ensure dealer staff participate in BOMAG trainings
- Monitor local stock of machines and parts at the dealer´s store regularly
- Develop sales and marketing strategies with the dealers
- Prepare yearly sales plan and revise it on monthly basis
- Prepare a monthly report as per the company format
Arabic and English on negotiation level, preferably also French
- Ideally Mechanical or Civil Engineer
- Experience in generating business direct or through an international dealer Network.
- Ideally from construction machinery sector with specific knowledge about asphalt related equipment
- Passport must allow frequent and easy travelling in the region