Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
- Promote company products to customers and consultants.
- Achieve area sales targets
- Identify new opportunities and gain new business while maintaining the existing business
- Establish and develop relationship with customers and KOL in the assigned area.
- Ensure mastery of product knowledge related to company product profile as well as competitor products available in the market
- Follow and respect company culture and ensure compliance with all the company core values.
- Provide scientific and technical support to distributor team.
- Veterinary medicine graduate
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in veterinary sales field (Preferred vaccines)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Very good dealing with Microsoft office
- Accurate reporting and processing data
- Very good knowledge with poultry diseases
- Team work capabilities
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status