We are looking for a detail-oriented Anesthesiologist to be responsible for the care and comfort of our patients before, during, and immediately after medical and surgical procedures. The anesthesiologist is responsible for monitoring patient health through the administration of anesthesia and other medication.
- Meeting with patients before medical procedures to discuss their medical history and lifestyle.
- Assessing patients’ conditions through analysis of medical history.
- Explaining to patients the surgical process.
- Administering anesthesia and monitoring patient vital signs during medical and surgical procedures, and making appropriate adjustments in anesthesia to ensure patient comfort.
- Monitoring patient vital signs and pain management after surgical and medical procedures to ensure patient comfort.
- Maintaining patient records relating to their procedures and the type and amounts of medications given.
- A degree in Medicine and Masters
- A valid state license in the country of current practice
- A strong working knowledge of maths, science, and medical practices.
- Strong detail-oriented ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of multiple languages will be an advantage.
- Ability to make quick decisions in a highly stressful environment.
Salary AED 25000 – 90000 AED (gp,specialist,consultant) + Benefits (Tax Free)