Aesthetician Job Description
DHA License – Female General Practitioner
Typical services include chemical peels, scrubs, hair removal, and more. Not all aestheticians are trained and experienced in the same procedures.
We are looking for an accomplished, empathic Female General Practitioner with experience in aesthetics to join our practice. The General Practitioner’s duties include examining patients, diagnosing common illnesses, and administering or prescribing appropriate treatment. You should also be able to address patients’ health-related queries.
To be successful as a General Practitioner, you should be able to communicate the gravity of diagnoses while reassuring patients who are in distress. Ultimately, an outstanding General Practitioner will be cognizant of the ways in which mental health influences physical well-being, and will suggest appropriate referrals if necessary.
General Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Inspecting and updating patients’ charts.
- Aestheticians will examine the patient’s skin and recommend a skin care regimen and products, provide pre- and post-operative skin care, or help manage the effects of diseases or skin conditions such as rashes or other outbreaks.
- They may help patients minimize the appearance of various skin imperfections, such as acne or surgical scars. Aestheticians may also help reduce the effects of aging on the skin.
- Diagnosing common ailments such as colds, flu, and diabetes.
- Administering medication topically, orally, and via intravenous or intramuscular injections.
- Prescribing apt medications and lifestyle alterations.
- Collecting fluid and tissue samples and sending these to laboratories for further testing.
- Referring patients to specialists for further testing and treatment, if needed.
- Creating and issuing invoices to private clients.
- Submitting claims on behalf of patients who have health insurance.
- Anticipating and responding to patients’ wellness-related questions and concerns.
General Practitioner Requirements:
- Medical Degree.
- Perform treatments like Botox, Fillers, etc.
- Successful completion of a 3-year residency training program.
- Registration with an appropriate health professions board.
- Proven experience as a General Practitioner.
- Adherence to health and ethical codes, including when under duress.
- Attendance at medical conferences.
- Personable, supportive disposition.
- Strong ability to triage and multitask.
- Excellent administrative skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Aesthetician and General Practitioner: 2 years (Preferred)
- Doctorate (Preferred)
- DHA (Preferred)
- English and Arabic (Preferred)