CFO, Highly Successful Venture Capital Fund, Dubai, UAE
Attractive salary bonus and carry, plus relocation allowance
Our client is a highly successful venture capital fund investing in early stage technology companies. It has a long track record of success and has raised multiple funds. It is seeking a CFO to join the team to lead on all finance matters as well as overseeing a number of operational functions for the fund. This is a high calibre, innovative group and the successful candidate will share the teams passion for technology and entrepreneurship.
- You’ll be responsible for leading on all internal finance workstreams – including GP budgeting, capital allocation modelling and fund deployment monitoring
- Finance Due Diligence, legal DD, KYC, liaising with LPs on fundraising, AGM, capital calls and quarterly reports
- Design and implement all procedures for internal controls, finance, and admin functions.
- In charge of overseeing the deployment and management of any new systems used by the firm.
- A qualified accountant – ACA or equivalent
- Background in VC or PE – you must be able to demonstrate prior experience of working for a fund
- Candidates already operating as CFOs preferred, although consideration will also be made for people stepping up from Financial Controller or Finance Manager