Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages zoonotic disease programs.
- Supervises and monitor the hygienic standard at hospital, military and any other
- food facilities within catchment area.
- Participates in the epidemiological investigation of food born disease and outbreaks.
- Daily inspection of all food supply to the hospital and military units.
- Participates in the Supermarket Inspection Committees.
- Provides all aspects of Veterinary Services including animal/meat inspection at the
- Slaughter House(s)
- Active participation in the National Brucellosis Program.
- Conduct and supervise the stray animals and pest control programs.
- Health Education of all food handlers working in the hospital and military units.
5.10 Participates in Meat and Poultry inspection for the hospital.
5.11 Participates in the inspection and monitoring the hygienic standard at Al-Abnaa
School food facilities.
5.12 Provides Veterinary Services to the Animal Laboratory Research Center.
5.13 Gives advice and consultation to the hospital staff and military personnel on
zoonotic disease and animal related issues.
5.14 Participates in other Preventive Medicine Units when required.
5.15 Plan and conducts OJT curricular for relevant staff in Preventive Medicine
5.16 Gives advises and consultation to the relevant authorities at the local and national
level when requested.
5.17 Participates in medical staff conferences and meeting both in and outside hospital.
5.18 Prepares report on a daily visits and encountered health problems.
5.19 Participates in relevant research and studies.
5.20 Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her
knowledge, skills and abilities.
5.21 Participates in Quality Improvements and Patient Safety System Control.
5.22 Participates in Quality Improvement and Patient Safety System Improvement
5.23 Participates in Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Staff Development Activities.
Current working knowledge of area to which assigned.
8.2 Knowledge of Middle Eastern culture and customs highly desirable.
8.3 Previous foreign travel. work experience desirable.
8.4 Possession of Saudi Driver’s license